Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hard Candy Fitness

Madonna - Hard Candy Fitness

Madonna announced plans of opening a series of fitness centers around the world.

Named Hard Candy Fitness, the gyms are a partnership between Madonna
Madonna
, her manager Guy Oseary and Mark Mastrov, the founder and CEO of 24 Hour Fitness.

The first of the gyms was opened at Mexico City in November 2010, as Madonna believed that Mexico City "will serve as a great test market before bringing the gyms to cities around the world."

Madonna added,

"If any of you have seen my shows, you know that I don't skimp on them, and the same is true for the gym. We spend what it takes to make a globally first-class gym."

On Her Facebook, Madonna says..

"It's official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the lookout for the maddest, sickest, most bad ass people to collaborate with. I'm just saying ..."

Madonna is itching to get back into the studio to begin work on her next album, revealing she is "on the look out" for hot new collaborators to work with. The "Material Girl" hitmaker released her last project, "Hard Candy", in 2008 and has spent her time since working on her second directorial venture, upcoming drama "W.E.", as well as launching her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Mexico earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment